Meeting 6: Standing Committee for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Division of Strategic National Stockpile
Objectives for the sixth meeting of the Standing Committee for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Division of Strategic National Stockpile include:
- Receive and discuss sponsor’s charge to the committee for 2017.
- Develop a more comprehensive understanding of the medical countermeasure related activities being undertaken by the Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR), including the scope of responsibility for both the Division of State and Local Readiness (DSLR) and the Division of the Strategic National Stockpile (DSNS), and the collaboration between the divisions.
- Receive a briefing on the newly revised SNS communications policy and strategy. Provide feedback to DSNS to support continued development, implementation and outreach to stakeholders.
- Refine the Statement of Task for the committee’s next public workshop focusing on supply chain risks and vulnerabilities. Discuss objectives, focus areas, potential planning committee members, speakers, and invitees.
- Discuss opportunities to disseminate the written proceedings of Workshop #1.
- Refine committee workplan for 2017 including discussion of topics for future meetings and scheduling.