First Meeting of the Committee on Return of Individual-Specific Research Results Generated in Research Laboratories
National Academy of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
Keck Building, Room 208
July 19, 2017
1:00 p.m.–2:45 p.m.
• Receive study background and charge from NIH, CMS and FDA.
• Clarify Committee questions on the statement of task via open discussion with the sponsors.
• Discuss report audience and expected products.
1:00–1:15 p.m. Opening Remarks to Public Audience
Jeffrey Botkin, Committee Chair
1:15–2:00 p.m. Presentation by Sponsors Panelists:
Representatives from CMS, FDA, and NIH (TBD)
2:00–2:45 p.m. Sponsor Q&A with Committee
Time to ask clarifying questions to understand scope and charge
Moderator: Jeffrey Botkin, Committee Chair
2:45 p.m. ADJOURN open session
If you would like to attend the open session, please register using the link below.
Instructions to live-stream the open session:
To join the online meeting:
1. Go to https://nationalacademies.webex.com/nationalacademies/j.php?MTID=m93c0c1c1c28033d2c047318411acbe1d
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: meeting1
4. If a meeting number is required, enter the number: 746 768 904
5. Click "Join".
To join the teleconference only:
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-(866) 668-0721
Conference Code: 265 742 2027
If you experience any technical difficulties, please contact technical support at 1-800-508-8758.