Meeting 2: Workshop on Facility Standards and the Safety of Outpatient Procedures
On March 24, 2017, the committee on Reproductive Health Services: Assessing the Safety and Quality of Abortion Care will host a workshop from 8:30 AM–12:10 PM at the Keck Center of the National Academies. The workshop will include presentations from three speakers regarding topics related to facility standards and the safety of outpatient procedures.
- The agenda and registration link can be found on the right of this page.
- Please note that walk-in attendees will not be allowed at this event and the workshop will not be webcast.
- Coffee, tea, and water will be provided at this event.
From 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM, the meeting will be open for public comment on issues related to facility standards and the safety of outpatient abortion services. You may submit comments in writing (via email) or in-person. To do so, please note the following:
- To comment in-person, please email your comments in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests to address the committee in-person will be accepted until noon on Wednesday, March 22.
- Only comments related to the topic of the workshop will be considered.
- Comments should be submitted along with your name and affiliation.
- We will accommodate as many in-person testimonies as time allows. First come, first serve.
- Can’t attend the meeting in person? That’s okay! Email your written comments to the above address—they will be shared with the committee.
Thank you for your interest!