Keep up with activities at the Academies by subscribing to our free e-newsletters.
To subscribe to a newsletter, click on the corresponding link below. Depending on the newsletter, you will either be taken to a sign-up form or a page instructing you on how to subscribe.
- What's New @ The National Academies ~ is a weekly e-newsletter with information about upcoming events and links to the latest news from the National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, Institute of Medicine, and National Research Council.
- Marian Koshland Science Museum ~ offers updates on the latest developments from the Marian Koshland Science Museum, including museum announcements, special events and programs, exhibit news, and more.
- NAP Personal Agent ~ provides alerts on new books from the National Academies Press related to subject areas you select.
- Earth & Life Studies ~ offers updates about the latest reports, projects, events, and other news from the Division on Earth and Life Studies at the National Academies.
- IOM News ~ announces new publications, upcoming events, and other online offerings of the Institute of Medicine.
- Spotlight on Engineering, Technology and Policy ~ offers the latest reports, project announcements, press releases, and other resources related to engineering.
- Transportation Research E-Newsletter ~ published by the Transportation Research Board, provides weekly coverage of transportation research developments in the United States and abroad.
- The National Academies In Focus ~ announces when a new issue of In Focus, a magazine featuring broad coverage of the activities and news of the National Academies, is available online. Subscribers receive a message containing the full table of contents and a link to the latest issue.
- PNAS eTOCs ~ provides table of contents or a notification of availability when new issues of Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences are published online.
- Cultural Programs ~ provides updates on exhibitions, concerts, and other cultural events at the National Academy of Sciences.
- National Academy of Sciences InterViews ~ announces when new content is added to the InterViews Web site, which features first-person accounts of the lives and work of members of the National Academy of Sciences.
- What's New at ILAR ~ provides quarterly e-mail announcements of upcoming laboratory animal science workshops, conferences, publications, and news from various laboratory animal science organizations.
- STEP Newsletter ~ provides information each month on upcoming events, publications, and news from the Board on Science, Technology, and Economic Policy.
- DEPS Newsletter ~ announces new publications, upcoming events, and other online offerings from the Divison of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
- Policy and Global Affairs Newsletter ~ is a quarterly newsletter that provides information on reports, projects, meetings, and more from the Division on Policy and Global Affairs.
- BISO News ~ is a biannual update on the activities of the Board on International Scientific Organizations and the U.S. National Committees to the International Council for Science.
- Science and Technology for Sustainability ~ is a monthly newsletter that provides information on upcoming events, publications, and news about sustainability activities at the National Academies.
- The Space Studies Board (SSB) Newsletter ~ is a quarterly newsletter that provides information on board's current and future studies on astrophysics, heliophysics, earth science, solar system exploration, and microgravity life and physical sciences, and related issues.
- CSTL Newsletter ~ provides bi-annual information on events, publications, and news from the Committee on Science, Technology, and Law.
If you have any questions or comments about these newsletters, please use our Web site feedback form.